RULES AND REGULATIONS OF ISLAMIC CLASSES
- Admission to Islamic classes will be accepted during registration period.
- During the school year, classes will be held 10:30 am – 1:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- During the summer, classes will be held Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (July and August).
- The age requirement: Male students 5 to 14 years old, female students 5 to 12 years old.
- Monthly fee for weekend classes is $40.
- Course fee for summer session $150.
- Full Time Course Fee $350 per month plus $200 admission fee due with first month fee Course fee due at time of registration.
- Fees are required one month in advance at the time of admission as well as beginning of the month.
- Monthly fee should be paid in the first week of each month. Defaulter for 2 months fees, students will be terminated from the class on beginning week of the following 3rd month.
- Respective parents/guardians will be fully responsible for the drop off and pick up of their children on time.
- Any misconduct by student will be notified to the parents/guardians for necessary action.
- Any changes of the rules and regulations will be informed to the parents promptly.
- When a student is absent three days during the summer classes, he or she will be discharged from the course.
Copyright @ Daarul Hikmah New York