RULES AND REGULATIONS OF ISLAMIC CLASSES
- Admission to Islamic classes will be accepted during the registration period.
- Weekend Islamic Class (Saturday-Sunday) will be held 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. Monthly fee is $50.
- Summer Islamic class/Daarul Qirat Program (July and August) will be held (Monday to Thursday) from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Course fee is $160.
- Full Time Hifzul Quran Class with NYC Board of Education Approved Academic curriculums, classes will be held Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Full Time Hifzul Quran Class Fee $400 per month plus $200 admission fee due with first month fee Course fee due at time of registration (1st Grade to 8th Grade).
- After School Islamic/Hifzul Quran Classes with School Homework, classes will be held Monday to Thursday from 5:00pm to 8:00 pm, Fee $160 per month (1st Grade to 8th Grade).
- After School Islamic/Hifzul Quran classes will be held Monday to Thursday from 4:30pm to 6:30 pm, Fee $100 per month
- Fees are required one month in advance at the time of admission as well as beginning of the month.
- Monthly fee should be paid in the first week of each month. Defaulter for 2 months fees, students will be terminated from the class in the beginning week of the following 3rd month.
- Respective parents/guardians will be fully responsible for the drop off and pick up of their children on time.
- Any misconduct by a student will be notified to the parents/guardians for necessary action.
- Any changes of the rules and regulations will be informed to the parents promptly.
- When a student is absent three days during the summer classes, he or she will be discharged from the course.
Copyright @ Daarul Hikmah New York